What we like:
- It’s very gentle: Designed for extra sensitive skin.
- Fragrance free: Truly a fragrance-free product.
- The cream is smooth: Paula’s Choice glides over the skin!
- Non-greasy: Many cleansers leave your skin with an awful greasy look and feel. After using Paula’s Choice, my face always feels clean and fresh.
- It’s almost too gentle! You should wash your face twice with the product to get your makeup off or try using a washcloth.
How we picked
I have been using this product for years and honestly couldn’t wait to recommend this product to other people who have incredibly sensitive skin. Plus, it’s fragrance-free. Win, win!
Clinically tested: I believe it is. It doesn’t exactly say it is on the bottle, but I know Paula’s Choice does a ton of research on their products.
Tested on animals: Never
Essential oils: No
Made in: The USA
Leaping Bunny Certified: Yes
Did I have any allergy or asthma attacks? No
Water (Aqua), Hydrogenated Polydecene (texture-enhancing), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate (cleansing), Glycine Soja Oil (soybean oil/antioxidant/emollient), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (emollient), Polysorbate 80 (texture-enhancing), Laureth-4 (texture-enhancing), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (texture-enhancing), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (cleansing), Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Beta-Glucan (skin-soothing), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate (texture-enhancing), Butylene Glycol (hydration), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Hexylene Glycol (preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (preservative), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Chlorphenesin (preservative).